My professional experience includes:
3 years in educational multimedia design and production, with W.W. Norton & Company
As a user experience designer, I love the combined creative and analytical challenge of information architecture, the collaborative nature of creating web sites, and the opportunity to provide value to both the end user and the business stakeholder.
I'm well-versed in the stages, methods, and deliverables of user-centered experience design process. My approach to UX design is on the one hand practical, analyzing tasks and flows, and on the other hand empathetic, exploring emotional aspects of the experience. You're likely to find me advocating for simplicity and elegance.
I currently live in beautiful Seattle, Washington.
I specialize in:
- Leading creative teams in designing interactive experiences for tablet, desktop, and mobile platforms
- Collaborating on digital experience concepts for client projects and new business presentations
- Presenting agency work to clients, and presenting agency capabilities to prospective clients
- Analyzing and documenting user interface design requirements and specifications — e.g., conceptual models, customer journeys, sitemaps, flow diagrams, wireframes, and GUI specifications
- Performing user research, heuristic usability evaluation, and user testing
- Writing and editing presentations and reports
- Teaching, technical training, course design, and instructional material design
- Expertise in Omnigraffle, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio; basic proficiency in HTML and CSS; familiarity with Adobe InDesign